If you click on the image white dots show up if you hover over there is text which explains how I created the infographic. This I will be submitting for the website and as a part of my own initiated project. There are many reasons why I chose the elements you see but that will be explained in the next post.
Thinklink is a fantastic open sourced app that allows individuals to create depth to an image and allows users to have a more immersive experience. This is because they can hover over the dots and find out more information. It is not just information, it can have sound bites and links out to other relevant websites.
Thinklink, in my opinion, is fantastic and will help me to add more dynamic to my work and hopefully make my work stand out more.
In this session, we have been set the task to produce a 4 page spread – with the topic ‘Humber Street’. To help me create the print product that has been asked of me i have used open sourced software.
The title I changed to something much more appropriate to the subject “Humber Street”. I also got rid of the images and backgrounds, so that I could make them much more appropriate to the task. There were to many pages on the template so I deleted some of the pages to make it fit the requirements of task.
The pages with some changes made (Not with actual text – place holder text) I will be using research to help me make it factual – the placeholder text doesn’t represent how much text will be on the page just there as a plan for where i want to put text. I want the overall project to look clean and very visual (lots of images) not much text , This means it will give the audience a better experience.
Follow this link to go to my Humber Street magazine https://www.lucidpress.com/invitations/accept/7700c48d-be26-4477-830f-e004c1acfce1
Images used for project- Actuality and Secondary sourced
This image was taken by me on KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA
After putting the images into a rough plan of the template, I then manipulated the size of each image to match what I had in mind for the layout. After doing this it was about adding text – Title and body copy. In order for my DPS to be factually accurate I now needed to conduct market, background and secondary research.
In the slide of the secondary sourced, images that I have sourced from a number of websites including that of
The task is now to find the key relevant research.