Refilming – Trying on Clothes Sequence

Today we refilmed the content in which we lost due to the SD card corrupting. We managed to get all the shots we needed and everything went fine with the filming. It was annoying having to redo it all but it needed doing. I thought of additional cutaway to which we didn’t have before, we may not use them in the edit but at least we now have more choice.

I transferred the footage straight away and everything was fine.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s