To be honest I haven’t gotten very far with this piece of work. I’ve had lots of work to catch up on over the easter period. It’s hard juggling to the workload with all of my medical appointments.
To help me get back on track I have created a plan and schedules for when I predict to have things completed by.
My plan for this project is:
- research subject area/field (06-03-17)
- look at potential story ideas (06-03-17)
- choose a story and angle
- write key information in note form (27-03-17)
- understand aims and objectives (27-03-17)
- get quotes using contacts (17-04-17)
- Draft piece (17-04-17)
- Make changes due to feedback (24-04-17)
- finalise and submit (01-05-17)
- Reflect (01-05-17)
It is evident that if you look at the points above and my other blog posts, it is clear that I’m behind my plan. Only a few of these points have been completed. One of my main focuses for now until May is to try and attend as many sessions as possible, I need to battle through my illnesses. The best thing for me to do is to try and get ahead of the schedule and get a draft handed in for feedback as soon as.
Right at this moment in time I am really unsure whether I am going to have something to submit for this project.