- What was the first magazine in the UK? The Gentleman’s magazine first published in 1731 in London. Edward Cave edited the magazine. It was the first general-interest publication
- What is B2B stand for? B2B is Business to business refers to a situation where one business makes a commercial transaction with another.
- 3 example of B2B magazines? quartz – launched in 2012 publisher Kevin Delaney, The Economist, The business of fashion – launched 2007.
- How many consumer magazines are published in the UK? There are many different websites saying different answers from 442 – Press Gazette, Over 2000 – Media hub
- How many new magazines launched in the UK in 2015? 285 new magazines launched according to magazine market data PPA
- What are the circulation and reader profile of GQ magazine? readership – 399000, circulation – 117k (digital- assets.condenest.co.uk) average age -33 and same for online media kit.
- what is the different type of features? interviews, reviews, how to do , columns, human interest
- when would a publication have a Christmas edition ready for the next year? April/ March time at least three months in hand.