In this session, we have been set the task to produce a 4 page spread – with the topic ‘Humber Street’. To help me create the print product that has been asked of me i have used open sourced software.
The title I changed to something much more appropriate to the subject “Humber Street”. I also got rid of the images and backgrounds, so that I could make them much more appropriate to the task. There were to many pages on the template so I deleted some of the pages to make it fit the requirements of task.
The pages with some changes made (Not with actual text – place holder text) I will be using research to help me make it factual – the placeholder text doesn’t represent how much text will be on the page just there as a plan for where i want to put text. I want the overall project to look clean and very visual (lots of images) not much text , This means it will give the audience a better experience.
Follow this link to go to my Humber Street magazine https://www.lucidpress.com/invitations/accept/7700c48d-be26-4477-830f-e004c1acfce1
Images used for project- Actuality and Secondary sourced
After putting the images into a rough plan of the template, I then manipulated the size of each image to match what I had in mind for the layout. After doing this it was about adding text – Title and body copy. In order for my DPS to be factually accurate I now needed to conduct market, background and secondary research.
In the slide of the secondary sourced, images that I have sourced from a number of websites including that of
The task is now to find the key relevant research.